Partnering us will help your organisation make a lasting difference to the lives of the most affected by cancer. If your organisation is looking for an impactful and meaningful cause to support, be a partner of the Run For Hope.
We want to partner organisations and groups who are passionate about helping cancer patients and survivors; giving them hope and belief that they can still lead a normal life potentially, whatever their circumstances.
If you wish to find out how you can help pave the way for a cure or tailor the partnership to suit your organisation values, do not hesitate to contact the NCCS Community Partnership team.
- Please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge and respond to your email enquiries within 3 working days.
- Call us at 6236 9430 or 6236 9464.
- Kindly complete the commitment form below and return it by either of the following modes by 13 August 2012.
- You can return by the following modes
- Email at email@example.com
- Fax to 65365503
- Make cheque payable to “NCC Research Fund“. On the back of the cheque, please write Run for Hope. Mail to the address below by 1 October 2012:
Division of Community Outreach & Philanthropy
National Cancer Centre Singapore
11 Hospital Drive, Singapore 169160
Note: Outright cash/cheque donations will enjoy 2.5 times tax relief