About the run
- When is Run For Hope 2012?
18 November 2012, Sunday
- Where is the venue of the Run?
Start/End point: The Padang. It’s situated opposite the Parliament House.
- What are the different Run categories?
There are 2 categories: 10km and 3.5km
- What is the flag-off time?
For 10km Run: Flag-off at 7.15 a.m.
For 3.5km Run: Flag-off at 7.45 a.m.
- What is the Run Route?
The latest popular running trail around Marina Bay/Kallang River. Routes to be advised.
- Will there be route markers along the Run route?
Route Markers and Road Marshals will be present on the day to guide you.
- Can I skate or cycle during the Run instead?
No. The prohibition of the use of any wheel-run objects is for the safety of all the participants. Any participant doing so will be requested to exit the course immediately by the officials.
- Can I bring my pets along?
No. Pets are strictly not allowed on the Run route.
- Where can I deposit my belongings before the Run?
A baggage depository station will be set up on the day of the Run for participants. For your convenience, we recommend keeping your baggage light.
About the run pack
- What are the sizes of the Runner’s Tee?
Please click here for size chart.
- Can I exchange if the size of my Runner’s Tee is not suitable?
Size selection is made during registration. Please refer to the size chart for details. No exchange can be made once registration is completed.
- When and where is the Run Pack Collection?
Run Pack Collection Days are 9, 10 & 11 November 2012, (Friday, Saturday & Sunday) at Regent Singapore. Time: 9 November (4pm to 8pm) and 10 & 11 November (10am to 8pm) (Click here to see venue.)
- Are there any other dates to collect my Run Pack?
No. Please collect your packs on the stipulated dates.
- What do I need to bring during the collection day?
You’ll need your confirmation slip together and identity card/photo ID.
- I deleted my Confirmation Slip accidentally. How can I get another copy?
Please contact the organisers at email@example.com.
- Can I authorise someone to collect on my behalf?
Yes, your representative must bring along a letter of authorisation (issued by you, stating his/her name and NRIC no.), together with your confirmation slip and his/her identity card.Click here to download the authorisation letter.