Rules & Regulations
- Failure to observe the rules and regulations shall result in disqualification and no refund will be given.
- The Organisers reserves the right to amend any rules and regulations without prior notice.
- The Organisers reserves the right to cancel, postpone or change the venue, date and time of the Event. There will be no fee refund if the event is cancelled for whatever reason.
- Run category and run entry are strictly non-transferable.
- The Organisers reserves the right to use any photographs (including those of Participants), motion pictures, recordings, or any other media records of Run For Hope 2012, for any legitimate purpose, including commercial advertising and distribution to sponsors and partners.
- Whilst every reasonable precaution will be taken by the Organisers to ensure the Participants’ safety, Participants run at their own risk and the Organisers will not be responsible or held liable for any loss or damage, personal or otherwise, injury or death, howsoever arising during participation in the run. Participants are strongly encouraged to go for a medical examination and/or consult their medical practitioner prior to registration and before the actual run day.
- Participants of age 18 and below are required to seek parental/guardian consent and fill up the relevant indemnity declaration forms as deemed necessary by the Organisers upon online registration. Failing which, the Organisers reserve the right to refuse entry to any participant. Click here to download the consent form.
- Once registration has been duly processed, there will be no fee refund for participants who do not eventually take part in the event for whatever reason.
- The Organisers will not entertain nor be in any way responsible for any disputes arising from incomplete registration details.
In the event of inclement weather, the Organisers reserve the right to delay the commencement of the run. Should the inclement weather persist after delay, the Organisers reserves the right to cancel the Event without any refund of registration fees already paid.
- There will strictly be no on-the-spot registration and no Run Pack collection on the run day.
- A Participant must retire from the run immediately, if required to do so by any member of the official medical staff, Run Director, Referee and/or Security Officer.
- The Organisers reserves the right to limit and/or refuse entries without giving any reason.
- All participants are responsible for their own safety during the event.
- Due to safety reasons, pets, bicycles, in-line skates, prams, push carts, shoes with built-in or attached rollers and any other wheel-run objects are not allowed on the course other than official run and medical vehicles.