When: 9, 10 & 11 November 2012 (Friday, Saturday & Sunday)
The Regent Singapore
One Cuscaden Road, Singapore 249715
Time: 9 November (4pm to 8pm) and 10 & 11 November (10am to 8pm)
To help those who missed collecting their T-shirts, we have added a FINAL collection day on Friday 16 Nov, 4pm -8pm at the Regent Hotel.
Please do not miss this as there will not be any T-shirt collection on the Run day.
- All T-shirts must be collected during the Run For Hope T-shirt Collection Days listed above.
- Runners are reminded to bring their confirmation slip together with their identity card/photo ID to collect the runner’s tee.
- If runners are unable to collect their runner’s tee in person, they may appoint a representative to collect on their behalf with a Letter of Authorisation. Note that the representative is to produce their identity card/photo ID, along with the Letter of Authorisation.
Please click here to download the authorisation letter.
- Please note that no changes in runner’s tee sizes and run category will be entertained during the runner’s tee collection.
- The Organiser has the right to substitute the next best size for the runner’s tee.
- No late collection of runner’s tee will be entertained.
- Sizes for 3XS and 4XL is out of stock and will no longer be available.
- BYOB (Bring Your Own Bag) please – Let’s help to be Green to our environment
Run For Hope T-shirt size chart
Text prints on the back:
20 years of running for cancer research
What else will runners get?
Besides a meaningful, memorable and fun running experience to take away, you:
- have a significant part in stomping out cancer for your loved ones and the community
- will receive a link to download and print your personalised finisher certificate after the run
- get a chance to win some amazing luxury experiences kindly sponsored by Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- stand to receive a limited distribution of the event’s special decal* to commemorate ‘20 years of supporting cancer research’
*The decal is unavailable as we were unable to obtain sponsorship for it. We apologize for the change and any disappointment caused.